Finance Department - Electronic Payment (e-Pay)
The Village offers online payment for your water bill, parking tickets and non-moving violations and miscellaneous invoices. Vehicle renewals only may be made online from June 1 through August 31. Payment is accepted from Visa, MasterCard, Discover and debit cards. This is a free service.
Click here if you would like to make an online payment.
Click here to purchase 2014 - 2015 Skokie vehicle stickers.
SPECIAL NOTE: The Village is no longer accepting American Express cards as a method of payment. Please use an alternate method of payment, such as Visa, MasterCard, Discover or debit cards.
Automatic Bank Payment
- This program lets you pay your utility water bill directly through your checking account.
- Once established, all utility water bills will be deducted from your designated account on the bill's due date.
- There is no charge for this service.
- You may cancel this program by contacting us no later than 30 days prior to your due date.
- If you change banks it is your responsibility to notify the Village by sending an updated Automatic Bank Payment Authorization Form.
Enrollment for Automatic Bank ACH Payment
To enroll in the Automatic Bank Payment Plan Program, submit a completed Automatic Bank Payment Authorization form, along with a voided check from your checking account to the Village of Skokie, Water Billing Department. You can obtain enrollment form either on the Village of Skokie web-site or by contacting the Water Billing Department at 847/933-8418.
In the event that you would like to cease using the Automatic Bank Payment Plan Program, you must send a completed Automatic Bank Payment Plan Termination form to the Water Billing Department no later than 30 days prior to your next billing date.
Should you have any question regarding your bill, please contact the Village Water Billing Department immediately at 847/933-8418. Once we review your account and if an adjustment is required, it will be posted to your next water bill.