March NewSkokie Now Available
The March edition of NewSkokie is now available by clicking here.
Join the Skokie Fire Department for an overview of Citizen and Community Disaster Preparedness on Thursday, March 12, 2015, from 6 to 7:30 p.m., in the Radmacher meeting room of the Skokie Public Library. The program is sponsored by the Skokie Chamber of Commerce.
The Disaster Preparedness Program is open to all residents and businesses and will review community and personal emergency preparedness.
- Citizens will be advised how to prepare and protect themselves and their families for all types of hazards.
- Community preparedness efforts will be presented on the Village of Skokie's preparation for withstanding and recovering from disasters.
Presenters include Claudia Braden, Emergency Preparedness Coordinator of the Skokie Health Department and the Skokie Fire Chief, Ralph Czerwinski. The program will close with a question and answer session.
For more information regarding this event, please contact the Skokie Public Library at 847/673-7774. For more information regarding emergency preparedness, please contact the Skokie Fire Department at 847/982-5340.
Village of Skokie News
- Drive Sober or Get Pulled Over Campaign - March 13-21
- Shop Local in Skokie
- Daylight Savings Time
- Free Clinic to Reduce Utility Bills
- Be Safe: Stop on Red Enforcement System News
- O'Hare Flight Pattern Changes
- Residential Rental Unit and Neighborhood Integrity Ordinance