- Your Government
- Village Departments
- Beat Officer Program and Meeting Information
- Quarterly Beat Meeting Schedule
Quarterly Beat Meeting Schedule
The Skokie Police Department’s quarterly Beat meeting in each of the Village’s nine geographic beats (see map) will continue in 2023. Both permanent beat officers for each area, as well as Crime Prevention officers, attend the meetings to provide a regular opportunity for residents and stakeholders of the Beats to interact with members of the Skokie Police Department who patrol their neighborhoods, exchange information, identify recurring problems and jointly develop solutions to those problems. Click here to view an interactive Beat map.
The meetings last about one hour and include introductions, discussion of current crime conditions and any new or trending issues and updates on issues discussed at prior meetings. The Skokie Police Department invites residents as well as business owners and representatives of schools, houses of worship and neighborhood organizations to attend their beat meetings.
All 2023 beat meetings begin at 6 p.m. according to the following schedule:
- Beat 310: July 6, Weber Park Center, 9700 Weber Park Place
- Beat 311: July 10, Devonshire Cultural Center (second floor), 4400 Greenwood Street
- Beat 312: July 25, Middleton Elementary School, 8300 St. Louis Avenue
- Beat 313: July 11, Emily Oaks Nature Center (second floor), 4650 Brummel Street
- Beat 314: July 13, Skokie Public Library (Cosmos Room), 5215 Oakton Street
- Beat 315: July 17, Skokie Public Library (Cosmos Room), 5215 Oakton Street
- Beat 316: July 18, Arie Crown multi-purpose room, 4600 Main Street
- Beat 317: July 19, Oakton Community Center, 4701 Oakton Street
- Beat 318: This beat covers the Skokie Police Department front desk and thus is not a traditional neighborhood beat.
Updates to the dates, times and locations for the quarterly beat meetings will be posted on this page. Please plan to attend the meetings in the beat where you live and/or work to get to know your beat officers! Dates for July and October 2023 Beat meetings will be announced during early summer 2023.