- Our Community
- Downtown Skokie - Sights, Sounds, Tastes and Experiences!
- Downtown Skokie Restaurants
Downtown Skokie Restaurants
Downtown Skokie Restaurants – Globally inspired cuisine and American classics!
Residents, day and nighttime workers and visitors will enjoy an abundance of unique, independently owned dining options offering a wide variety of unique cuisines. Many eateries offer outdoor seating during warm-weather months. The delicious flavors of Downtown Skokie include:
- Alexander’s – inspired, unique breakfast, brunch and lunch selections in a bright atmosphere.
- Annie’s – family owned and operated, serving large portions of delicious breakfast, brunch and lunch classics.
- Complimentary Cafe - family owned, delicious specialty drinks, free wifi, plenty of outlets, sweet and savory treats and plenty of compliments, too!
- DeJred Jamaican Cuisine– family-owned and operated home-cooked dishes with Caribbean flair and flavors.
- El Fuego – delicious, traditional Mexican cuisine and some of the best Margaritas in town!
- Fiesta en Tuxpan – authentic, made from scratch classic Mexican dishes from cherished family recipes. Weekly live music and specialty drinks.
- Kneads and Wants Artisan Bakery and Café - family-owned offering fresh-baked pastries, bars and cookies as well as sandwiches, paninis, and waffle-ninis. La Colombe Coffee and Rishi Tea served.
- Libertad – Consistently on Open Table’s “Diner’s Choice Best Hot Spots” for the northern suburbs, and well known for its creative ‘nuevo Latino’ cuisine and specialty cocktails inspired by family gatherings, traditional ingredients and global travels.
- Manny’s Pizza – relocated from Wrigleyville offering a variety of mouth-watering and unique pizzas, salads, gyros and burgers.
- Mrs. Kay’s Kitchen – serving up intercontinental delights including soups, Nigerian dishes, salads, and more. Home cooking at its finest!
- Pho Phu Linh – featuring a wide variety of Vietnamese, Chinese and Japanese dishes from the freshest ingredients. A great choice with something for everyone’s Asian cuisine cravings!
- The Port of Peri Peri - healthy Portuguese-inspired food featuring great chicken basted with super-top-secret Peri Peri sauces and cooked to succulent perfection on an open-flame grill.
- Tub Tim Thai – longtime Downtown favorite and award-winning Thai cuisine known for its modern interpretation of classic dishes using the freshest ingredients.
- Village Inn Pizzeria, Sports Bar and Grill – some of the best pizza in town along with sandwiches, burgers and other delicious menu items in a cozy, neighborhood atmosphere where your favorite game is surely playing on one of the dozens of televisions throughout. Full weekly schedule of live music, weekly trivia games and much more. A true Skokie classic!