- Vehicles parked on private residential property are required to be operable and currently licensed.
- Many commercial vehicles cannot be parked on a residential lot or a residentially zoned street.
- All vehicles must be parked on a durable, approved surface.
Other Village Code requirements are:
- Tires, car parts, or repair equipment cannot be stored in public view.
- Inoperable vehicles parked on Village streets are subject to citation or towing.
- Major repairs and spray painting of vehicles on private property is not permitted.
- Dumping toxic materials, such as oil or other fluids, in public street drains, gutters, or on public or private property is environmentally unsafe and a serious violation of the Village Code and State and Federal Law.