Electronic Payment (e-Pay)
The Village offers online payment for your water bill, parking tickets and non-moving violations and miscellaneous invoices. Vehicle renewals only may be made online from June 1 through August 31. Payment is accepted from Visa, MasterCard, Discover and debit cards. This is a free service.
Online Water Payment Option
If you have received your water bill and know your new account number and PIN, please follow the link below to make a payment. You will be taken to AccessMyGov.com, the Village’s online portal. Your account number (first five digits of the old account number) and a new PIN (created for you and found on your new bill) will be required.
Redlight or Non-Moving Violation Payments
Please click here to make a payment for a red light or non-moving violation. You will be redirected to Point and Pay, the Village’s new vendor for online citation payments.
Click here to purchase 2019 - 2020 Skokie vehicle stickers.
Building Permit Payments
Click here to pay for building permits online.
Business License Payments
Click here to pay for business licenses online.
Automatic Bank Payment
- This program lets you pay your utility water bill directly through your checking account.
- Once established, all utility water bills will be deducted from your designated account on the bill's due date.
- There is no charge for this service.
- You may cancel this program by contacting us no later than 30 days prior to your due date.
- If you change banks it is your responsibility to notify the Village by sending an updated Automatic Bank Payment Authorization Form.
Enrollment for Automatic Bank ACH Payment
To enroll in the Automatic Bank Payment Plan Program, complete the interactive form below:
For questions, please contact the Skokie Water Billing Division at 847/933-8418.
In the event that you would like to cease using the Automatic Bank Payment Plan Program, you must send a completed Automatic Bank Payment Plan Termination form to the Water Billing Department no later than 30 days prior to your next billing date.
Should you have any question regarding your bill, please contact the Village Water Billing Department immediately at 847/933-8418. Once we review your account and if an adjustment is required, it will be posted to your next water bill.