Village of Skokie Flu Clinics are now open for scheduling!
Click here to schedule your flu shot.
Click here to view, download and print the 2020 Skokie Health Department Flu Shot Consent Form. Please fill out the top portion of the form and bring the form with you for your flu shot appointment. Copies will be available at the clinics for residents without access to a printer.
Flu shots are for Skokie residents age 18 years and older. Appointments may also be scheduled by calling the Health Department at 847-933-8252 between 8:30 AM and 5:00 PM Monday through Friday.
There will be several changes to the flu clinic due to social distancing precautions.
- ONLY ADULTS 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER WILL BE VACCINATED
- MASKS ARE REQUIRED FOR ENTRY AND MUST BE WORN THROUGHOUT THE CLINIC. YOUR NOSE AND MOUTH MUST BE COVERED AT ALL TIMES!
- YOU MUST ARRIVE AT YOUR SCHEDULED APPOINTMENT TIME. NO EARLY ARRIVALS, LATE ARRIVALS, OR WALK-INS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
- A DISTANCE OF SIX FEET MUST BE MAINTAINED BETWEEN EACH ATTENDEE AT ALL TIMES
The clinics will be held at the Oakton Park Community Center, 4701 Oakton Street on:
- Wednesday, September 30 from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Tuesday, October 6 from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Proof of Skokie residency will be required to enter the clinic. The following: valid driver’s license, state I.D., current voter registration card, current utility bill, current residential lease or deed are acceptable proof of residency. If you are Medicare Part B eligible, please bring your Medicare card.