Village of Skokie COVID-19 Vaccination Process
1. Pre-register with the Village of Skokie. Every household member age 16 and over is encouraged to pre-register. Note: You will not receive a confirmation email from the Village after pre-registering.
Click here to access the COVID-19 pre-registration portal.
2. Await notification from the Village. Please be patient. With more than 28,000 individuals pre-registered in the Village system, it may take many weeks or months before you are notified. Based on the information you provide, the Village will notify you via the email address provided when the vaccine is available to you based on your priority group (State of Illinois vaccination phase), the order in which you pre-registered (first-in, first-served), and, most importantly, the amount of available vaccine. The email will come from email@example.com; to date, the invitation emails are being issued late in the week for the following week’s scheduled vaccine clinics. The Village is currently vaccinating individuals in Phase 1A and Phase 1B, including seniors age 65 and older, healthcare workers and some essential workers.
3. Register for your first vaccine dose. The notification email will include a link to register for an appointment to receive your first dose of the vaccine. Upon completing the registration, you will receive a confirmation email with the details of your appointment and a ticket to present for admission.
4. Receive your first vaccine dose. Please do not arrive more than five minutes before your appointment. Please bring a current, state-issued photo ID showing proof of Skokie residency. Be sure to wear short sleeves and a mask. If you work at a Skokie healthcare provider, please bring a work ID or documentation of employment.
5. Await an email notification from the Village a few days before it’s time for your second dose and final dose. You should expect to receive this email notification from firstname.lastname@example.org several days to a week in advance of when the second vaccine dose is available to you with a link to make an appointment. The Village is currently administering Moderna vaccine, with the doses set 28 days (or more) apart.
6. Register for your second vaccine dose. The email you receive from email@example.com will include a link to register for an appointment to receive your second dose of the vaccine. Upon completing registration, you will receive a confirmation email confirming the details of your appointment with a ticket to present for admission.
7. Receive your second vaccine dose. Please do not arrive more than five minutes before your appointment. Please bring a current, state-issued photo ID showing proof of Skokie residency. Be sure to wear short sleeves and a mask. If you for a Skokie healthcare provider, please bring a work ID or documentation of employment.
See frequently asked questions about the Village of Skokie COVId-19 vaccination process.