COVID-19 Vaccines Available for Skokie Residents and Workers Employed in Skokie
MUST READ - RESIDENTS & EMPLOYEES OF SKOKIE-LOCATED BUSINESSES MUST:
- Be 12+ years old to register for a Pfizer clinic
- Be 18+ years old to register for a Moderna clinic
- Be 18+ years old to register for a Johnson & Johnson clinic
- Show proof of residency or written proof of working at a Skokie business location to gain entry to the clinic.
- Proof of Employment in Skokie may include: pay stubs, a business card and/or an employment verification letter on company letterhead.
- Proof of Residency may include: state-issued photo ID with a Skokie address, a state-issued photo ID along with a current utility bill or lease document with a Skokie address and name.
To register for an appointment, click one of the clinics below. You will then be redirected to the Village's appointment software.
- Times in GREEN indicate that appointments are available
- Times in RED indicate that appointments are NOT available
- New Dates/Times will be posted as vaccine allotments allow
TUESDAY, MAY 18 PFIZER VACCINATION CLINIC - FIRST DOSE - 12+ YEARS OLD
WEDNESDAY, MAY 19 MODERNA VACCINATION CLINIC - FIRST DOSE - 18+ YEARS OLD
Click Here for Step-by-Step Instructions on How to Register (PDF)
COVID-19 Hotline #: 847-779-7726