COVID-19 Vaccines Available for Skokie Residents and Workers Employed in Skokie
MUST READ - RESIDENTS & EMPLOYEES OF SKOKIE-LOCATED BUSINESSES MUST:
- Be 12+ years old to register for a Pfizer clinic
- Be 18+ years old to register for a Moderna clinic
- Be 18+ years old to register for a Johnson & Johnson clinic
- Show proof of residency or written proof of working at a Skokie business location to gain entry to the clinic.
- Proof of Employment in Skokie may include: pay stubs, a business card and/or an employment verification letter on company letterhead.
- Proof of Residency may include: state-issued photo ID with a Skokie address, a state-issued photo ID along with a current utility bill or lease document with a Skokie address and name.
To register for an appointment, click one of the clinics listed. You will then be redirected to the Village's appointment software. If no clinics are listed, it is because they are full or will be scheduled at a later date. Check back for updates.
- Times in GREEN indicate that appointments are available
- Times in RED indicate that appointments are NOT available
- New Dates/Times will be posted as vaccine allotments allow
JUNE 19 - JOHNSON & JOHNSON OR PFIZER VACCINATION CLINIC - 12+ YEARS OLD - 4440 GREENWOOD
JUNE 23 - MODERNA VACCINATION CLINIC - 18+ YEARS OLD - 5127 OAKTON ST.
JUNE 24 - PFIZER VACCINATION CLINIC - 12+ YEARS OLD - 5127 OAKTON ST.
JUNE 27 - JOHNSON & JOHNSON OR PFIZER VACCINATION CLINIC - 12+ YEARS OLD - 5127 OAKTON STREET
JUNE 30 - PFIZER VACCINATION CLINIC - 12+ YEARS OLD - 5127 OAKTON ST.
JULY 1 - MODERNA VACCINATION CLINIC - 18+ YEARS OLD - 5127 OAKTON ST.
*Check back often as additional first dose vaccination appointments become available through the Health and Human Services Department. Vaccination appointments can be secured at local pharmacies and other providers. Search for area vaccination appointments. Vaccination appointments for individuals age 12+, including walk-in appointments, also are available at Erie Family Health Centers at 1285 Hartrey Avenue, Evanston.
Click Here for Step-by-Step Instructions on How to Register for a Village Vaccination Clinic (PDF)
COVID-19 Hotline #: 847-779-7726