This year, the Skokie Health and Human Services Department (HHS) will offer flu shots to Skokie residents ages 4 and older at Oakton Park 4701 Oakton St. Residents can schedule appointments for the flu shot clinics beginning Tuesday, September 6 on this page (link to be added on that date) or by calling 847-933-8252.
- Clinics will be held on the following dates: Thursday October 6, from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. and Wednesday, October 12, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- We will be asking you to provide Medicare information
- New this year: for those without Medicare we will ask you to provide insurance information to defray the cost of the program. Please note that the program is free to Skokie residents. No one will be charged regardless of insurance status.
- Masks must be worn.
- Please bring identification showing proof of residence and Medicare card (if applicable) and medical insurance card when you come to the clinic.
- HHS does not offer the senior flu vaccine also known as the “high dose”.
For further information or to schedule an appointment call HHS at 847-933-8252.
Fall Flu Shots for Homebound Skokie Residents
The Skokie Health Department nurses can provide flu shots in your home. If you or your family members are physically unable to leave your home, we will bring a flu shot to you! Please call the Health Department at 847-933-8252