2022 Flu Shot Information
Skokie hosted two community flu clinics during the first two weeks of October. If you were not able to attend one of these clinics and are still in need of a flu shot, please call the Health and Human Services Department at 847/933-8252 to schedule an appointment.
- We will be asking you to provide Medicare information
- New this year: for those without Medicare we will ask you to provide insurance information to defray the cost of the program. Please note that the program is free to Skokie residents. No one will be charged regardless of insurance status.
- Masks must be worn.
- Please bring identification showing proof of residence and Medicare card (if applicable) and medical insurance card when you come to the clinic.
- Please do not arrive more than 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment time.
- HHS does not offer the senior flu vaccine also known as the “high dose”.
For further information or to schedule an appointment call HHS at 847-933-8252.
Fall Flu Shots for Homebound Skokie Residents
The Skokie Health Department nurses can provide flu shots in your home. If you or your family members are physically unable to leave your home, we will bring a flu shot to you! Please call the Health Department at 847-933-8252 for more information or to make an appointment.